Thursday, October 11, 2007

Michael, 6 months

So, we had Michael's 6 month well-baby check the other day. He is now in the 15th percentile in weight and the 70th percentile height! I couldn't believe it...but I knew that after he grew out of his 3-6 month jammies in about 3 weeks, something was going on :)The doctor was a bit concerned about his motor skills. He is borderline on his gross motor skills because he was not really rolling over and couldn't lift his chest off the ground by straightening his arms. He is just a bit better on his fine motor skills, but I think that's just because I keep really small things away from him and don't know whether he would try to pick something like that up. I think he is just more interested in figuring things out by looking, listening and feeling things...not so much on trying to get up and move around. He has always done things a few weeks later than his peers anyway, and just today he did much more rolling around and trying to work for things. So, I have a feeling everything is just fine.


My sweet little baby is growing up :)

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Night night Michael. Sweet dreams always. Love Mow Mow