Monday, November 12, 2007

Motor Skill Update

So, Michael had his follow-up with the physical therapist at the end of last week. She was amazed at his progress...as am I! He is sitting independently now and is rolling around like a little steamroller. He also tries very hard to get toys that are around him and will do whatever he can to get them in his mouth. In three weeks he has transformed into a mover and shaker! We have one more follow-up when we return home, just to make sure that he is still on track. I really think that he just does things a few weeks later than most babies his age, but once he gets around to doing those things he is a very determined little guy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,
I was the same way. Ask my mom; once I started it was full steam ahead. I am also a second born as you know. Can't wait to see him.

John