Thursday, November 22, 2007

SNOW!!!

So today we woke up to snow here in Omaha! I was so excited that I actually went and got Gabriel out of bed to come see! It was actually 8:45 in the morning, and he is usually up more than an hour before that, so I thought it was safe to wake him :) We had a great day just watching in amazement through the windows from the warmth of the house. Gabriel got bundled up and went out to play with Grandma, Grandad and Ranger for a few minutes, too, while I captured some moments on the camera. We then came inside to warm up with coffee and hot chocolate. We truly enjoyed the first snow day of the season!



2 comments:

Rondi said...

Awe...I LOVE that picture of Gabriel. It warms my heart. I'm so happy to see him all cozy in Omaha with lots of family around! I miss you guys!! Kiss the boys for me :)

Anonymous said...

so fun :)