Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Gabriel!

Well, yesterday, my biggest little boy turned 4! I do have pictures from his special day, but I have been so busy that I haven't had time to upload them. I will try to do that soon.

We started off the day with a cinnamon roll for breakfast, complete with birthday candle and singing.

Later on in the day I gave him his present from Mommy and Daddy...a big boy t-ball set and Car movie race track.

We then went to Red Robin to have dinner with the Pelikan clan. Gabriel loves that restaurant! He got presents, ice cream and a round of 'happy birthday to you'. On the way home from dinner he tells me that it was the "best, best, best, best party ever!"

I have been so busy with my responsibilies with the Family Support Group of Brad's unit, that I barely had time to think about anything else. I think Gabriel had a special day even though we weren't able to have a true party.

On another note...the Angel Boys' Daddy will be home in about 2 weeks from Afghanistan! Right now this is our top-end estimate, so we are truly down to the last days of this marathon of a deployment! We will be able to party WITH Daddy soon! I will do my best to update the blog in the next 2 weeks, but I can't promise anything...just keep checking in to see our progress toward D-Day (Daddy-Day)!

0 comments: