Sunday, April 27, 2008

It'll all be over soon!

Despite what our countdown says, we are actually about 3 days away from having Daddy back! I haven't been very good about updating the blog since I have been SO BUSY with the FRG and helping our families figure out how they are going to get here and see their soldier get off the plane. Its a huge responsibility and I am trying my best to balance that with my motherly and wifely responsibilies, but right now I feel like the FRG wins out some of the time. It feels like a full time job sometimes! Anyway, we are just days away from the big arrival and so once life slows down again there will be many happy posts documenting the wonderful day and those that follow. Hope all is well with you all! We love you and thank you so much for supporting us through this long 15 month deployment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting!!!

Childress Family said...

The Childress family would like to say, "Welcome Home, Brad!" I'm sure we'll see you all soon!