Sunday, February 10, 2008

Post Vacation Wrap-Up

So, what can I say about a nearly 3 month trip away from home? Wow...what a trip!!! We had so much fun visiting with family. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to spend so much time with the people that we love. We saw so many great things and the kids were able to experience some things that they may not have otherwise. We are very, very grateful to our family for taking us in and providing a refuge for us during this deployment. Being gone as long as we were and doing the things that we did really helped the time to just fly by! It was great to leave knowing that before we knew it 2 and a half months would be gone. And, man, has it felt that way! So, now we have been home for a little over a week and we are trying to get our lives put back together here at home. Michael is a full-fledged crawler and soon to be, cruiser. So I have had to quickly adapt our home to accomodate his new found skills. We are also in the thick of preparing for Daddy's return. He will be home in about 2 months! We have many things to do before he gets home, that this time, I am sure, will fly by as well. Hopefully now that we are safely home, I can update our blog more often. I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one! :) So, we are on to new adventures now and soon Daddy will be a permanent fixture back at home!!! We can hardly wait!!! Much love to all from Steph and the Boys.

1 comments:

Childress Family said...

Welcome home! We need to plan a little get-together soon! I can't wait to see how those boys have grown.